Who We Are:
- Jason Pester and Mike Kingston, are not only shareholders in Canterbury Timber and Hardware, but are also the driving force that make the company one of the most knowledgeable and efficient timber supply businesses in New Zealand.
- Together with their team of Kieran, John, Ann and Matt, they service and supply over 1000 customers every month with their timber and hardware products and knowledge.
What We Do:
- Our main focus is on the supply of landscaping and rural timber products and associated hardware for contractors, farmers, and the home handy-person.
- Our Timber supply consists mainly of NZ Pine, Oregon and Macrocarpa, along with imported sustainable timber and composite timber products.
- For the rural farmer or lifestyle owner, we can supply all your fencing materials including posts, wire and netting, gates and hardware and electric fencing products from New Zealand’s most reputable suppliers.
- Daily deliveries ensure contractors are able to provide and economical and efficient end result for their clients.
- DIY and home handy-people are most welcome and we offer a large range of timber and hardware for all those projects that add value to your greatest asset.
How We Operate:
- Visit us at our showroom at 167 Manion Road (between Curraghs Rd & Weedons Ross Rd). We are located halfway between Templeton and Rolleston. Look for the sign or our 1946 yellow Chevrolet truck.
- Timber can be ordered by phone or email and delivered to your site. Alternatively you can call and pick and pack on site.
- Trade and Corporate accounts are welcome, along with payment by eftpos, credit card or cash.